Stonefields School opened for in zone students at the start of the school year in February 2011. The school caters for learners in Years 1-8. Students living within the determined school zone will have absolute right to enrolment at Stonefields School. Please click on the button below to enrol your child if you are eligible.

Home Zone Description

All students who live within the home zone described below and/or shown on the attached map shall be entitled to enrol at the school.

Starting at the intersection of St Johns Road (excluded) and Felton Mathew Avenue, travel along Felton Mathew Avenue to Merton Road intersection.  Turn east on Merton Road until the railway line. At the railway line, travel south until Morrin Road, then travel north-west along Morrin Road (only odd numbers included until College Road). Then, travel west along College Road.

Turn south-west into Tihi Street and then south-east into Tauomo Crescent.  Turn south-west and follow a line to include Gollan Road, Harding Avenue and 450 Ellerslie-Panmure Highway. Travel west along the centre of Lunn Avenue (odd numbers included) to the intersection with Ngahue Drive.

Travel north-east along both sides of Ngahue Drive into Donnelly Street, along College Road (both sides) to the intersection with St Johns Road then follow St Johns Road (excluded) back to the starting point at Felton Mathew Avenue.

All residential addresses on included sides of boundary roads and all no exit roads off included sides of boundary roads are included in the zone unless otherwise stated.

Proof of residence within the home zone will be required. 

Enrolment FAQs

Q. Where can I get an enrolment form from?
A. As enrolment application is available on line under our New family Information tab. Here you will find information on eligibility to enrol and a wealth of other information to new families attending Stonefields School.

Q. Can I enrol my child if we live out of zone?
A. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept enrolments from families outside of the Stonefields School zone. There are no exceptions.

Q. How can I check if I live in zone?
A. You can download the map above which shows you the Schools home zone. Alternatively you can contact the School office for advice. Eligibility to enrol is also featured on the New Families tab.

Q. What happens if I move out of zone?
A. The Ministry of Education states that when a School has a zone, the family must reside within that zone for 1 year to be entitled to remain at the School. Should circumstances change within that first 12 month period, written notification must be given to the Board of Trustees explaining the reasons for moving out of zone and requesting permission for the child to remain as a student at the school. Under Section 110A of the Education Act 1989, unless the parents can give a satisfactory explanation, the Board may annul the enrolment. Each case will be taken on its own merit and immediate notification is advised, as not informing the school could be viewed as an intent to deceive..

Q. Does the School take intermediate aged children?
A. Yes! Stonefields School is a full primary which incorporates Year 7 and 8.

Enrolment Zone Map

Enrolment Procedure

Enrolment Review Policy for Stonefields School for new enrolments effective from 1 August 2011
Enrolment procedure
1. When a parent enrols a student at the school they must provide the following:
a) A completed enrolment application in the prescribed form.
b) Statutory declaration in the prescribed form.
c) Documentary evidence supporting their application (see below).

read more

This product has been added to your cart